- PORT INDONESIA acts as as support for Government to make Indonesia as the “Toward The World’s Central Maritime” as manifested by the President of Republic Indonesia.
Strong supports and collaborations from Government and Associations
- Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia
- Indonesia Shipbuilding and Offshore Association (IPERINDO)
- Indonesia National Ship Owners Association (INSA)
- Indonesia Coating Association (ASCOATINDO)
- China International Ship Industry Association (CISIA)
- Indonesian Welding Sociaty (API-IWS)
- Indonesia Galvanis Association (AGI)
- Indonesia Welding Engineering Society (IWES)
- Indonesian Paint Producers Association (APCI)
A strategic launching for Shipbuilding, Offshore, Marine Equipment, Machinery & Services in the region
- PORT INDONESIA is the Indonesia’s Leading International Maritime Event
- PORT INDONESIA always present latest innovations and forward looking technologies and launch new products to a large number of targeted buyer
- Huge potential of foreign investment and contracts as Asia is regarded as the largest manufacturing hub in the world.
error: no need to do that :-)